Our bespoke research solutions deliver unique insights to assist with your most pressing business needs, enabling you to make informed decisions in critical areas that drive your business forward.
Sewells put the respondent at the heart of our recommended approach in order to better engage with the right audiences and decision makers, to support our recommendations to specific objectives. Using our unique access to key and important business and supplier stakeholders along the value chain.
Our research team employ a wide range of research methods to engage respondents including:
- Online noticeboards
- Industry round tables
- Specialist discussion groups
- Online surveys
- Computer-assisted telephone interviews
- Face-to-face event evaluation
- On - and offline community development
- Focus groups
- Omnibus surveys
- *Custom analysis - targeting market opportunity (NEW)*
Our tailored programmes are often driven by the need for a clear and robust answer to a single important question, such as:
- What are the opportunities that exist across SMEs for our business?
- What was the direct impact of an event attended on my sales?
- How are our products and services perceived in context of our competitors? What are the barriers to future growth or what are the critical service components that need to be improved?
- How effective has my website and/social media marketing campaign been in our customers buying and decision making process?
- What is the size of my market opportunity? At a national and/or sales region level?
- At what point of the supplier value chain would be a potential future opportunity for our business?
- What are the key drivers for my customers’ satisfaction?
- What cut through are we getting across compared to our competitors?
- How should we make better use of available to achieve great message cut through?
- What should our service priorities be in the next 12 months?
- Where are our immediate business development/sales opportunities?
- How loyal are our customers to our and competitor product and service propositions?
- Establish competitive position and price comparisons across key customer groups.
Sewells can deliver the answers you need, along with expert insight and advice to ensure you maximise the value of research and turn the results into actions and strategies. Request a consultation to discuss your insight needs.