A ground-breaking series of in-depth reports on the largely unmapped small business sector establishing the size, characteristics and future evolution of the small and medium sized company car and business van parc.
The Sewells SME Market Evaluation is a comprehensive review of the market opportunity, customer journey and future challenges that may influence future fleet investment.
Leading specialist automotive research agency Sewells Research & Insight interviewed over 1,000 SMEs, dealers, brokers
and fleet suppliers to understand the importance of the SME sector to the fleet market and what makes it tick.
The Sewells SME Market Evaluation Programme supports implementation strategies of suppliers to target and engage with SMEs. Content includes market segmentation, digital journey, engagement strategies, case
studies and industry developments.
Included in the package is an executive summary for each module, 80 page print and
PDF report(s) media agency presentation.
Broken down into 3 modules highlighting market opportunity, supplier influence and an overview of the trends in SMEs.
Module 1: Market Opportunity
- The size of the SME vehicle market
- Sales channels for delivery of vehicles, products and services to SMEs
- Decision-making dynamics - how fleets choose suppliers, drivers of loyalty and instigators of change
- Key findings
- Market Dynamics
- SME segmentation
- Case studies across five industry groups
- SME vehicle management decision-making
- Contract renewal and triggers for change
- The role of the supplier
- SME product supply and sales channels*
*boosted sample through FOAS
Module 2: Supplier Influence
- Influencing the customer journey
- Current SME market challenges and new developments
- Expectations that SMEs have of their vehicle and service suppliers
- Drivers of satisfaction with suppliers
- Key findingsinluencing the customer journey
- Case studies by industry type
- Acquisition and Retention of SME business
- The sales funnel
- What triggers renewal
- Digital usage
- Supplier website analysis
- Car and van Manufacturer engagement
- Supplier engagement
- Dealer case study - increasing effectiveness
- Broker case study - differentiation beyond price
- User-choosers - influence and information sources
- Who owns the customer?
Module 3: SME 200
- SME Trends and how this influences future fleet
- Future changes in SME profiles
- Expected changes in demand for vehicle types and products, ranging from electric vehicles to leasing and salary sacrifice
- SWOT analysis of future industry challenges
- SME2020 - the future shape of the company car and van market
- Future fleet growth forecast
- Industry challenges, infrastructure P.E.S.T analysis
- Regional economies - demand for fleet specialists?
- Environment, mobility, technology, core fleet vehicle demand
- Non core fleet opportunities?
- The role of the broker and dealer consolidation
- Fleet insurance - opportunities to bundle services for SMEs?
- Future value chain
- Rise of mobility services
- Employee trends, home working, cash allowance, perk cars
- Driver influence
- Industry developments - SWOT analysis
This series of three reports establishes the size of the market and the characteristics of the distinct segments within it and goes on to explore the opportunities and future potential of this dynamic sector of the fleet market.
The SME Fleet Market Dynamics Report is available to order now.
For enquiries please email email@example.com